Register for your Simply Yoga website login
Account registration form
Only administrators can add new users.
Username: This can be anything. Usually your first\family name is a good idea. Usernames have to be unique on the website so you may need to try a couple of options if you get an error.
Email: This is the email address you want to use for your account communication & login. Email addresses have to be unique on the website too so you can’t use the same address for two accounts.
Password: You can enter anything in as a password. Don’t re-use a password you use to access any sensitive services such as your online banking, email, or social accounts.
* You can login to the website with either your username or email address – both will work.
Important! Please read this before clicking Register...
- Complete the Account registration form
- Complete the Google reCAPTCHA – I’m not a robot verification to confirm you are indeed not a robot!
- Click Register
- Check your email for an Account Confirmation\Activation email (details below)
- Activate your account by clicking the link in the email
- Login with your new account.
If you try to login without an activated account you will be notified with a link to re-send the activation email.
Where is the email?
- The email is from : Simply Yoga Website (services @ simplyyoga.co.nz)
- The email subject is: Please confirm your registration on Simply Yoga
- The email can take a couple of minutes to arrive.
- Check your Junk\Spam email folder if you don’t see it.
- You may need to move the email from your Junk\Spam folder to your inbox folder to use the verification link in the email.